Here is a record of modifications made to this web site.
- 3/31/17: The menu item for registration wasn't working. I fixed it and improved the method of setting up the menus.
- 2/27/2017: The archival pages are in place back to 2014. I've eliminated the menu bar in favor of a menu button in the upper left corner which provides easy access to all pages on the web site.
- Late December 2016 & January 2017: I'm working on turning this into a responsive web site: one that updates to fit the screen size. This may result in a few awkward layouts, but overall it should look much better on most hone and tablet browsers and should look fine on most desktop screens.
- 12/11/16: The Staff Information page has been updated for 2017. I also added to and revised the 2016 Archival pages to make them work a bit more smoothly.
10/18/2016: I added an
About the Web Site
, including typography. Beginning to update to 2017.
section is largely set up. It links to the
page and includes a main page, and links to each annual page (for now, 2016). I decided to divide the annual archives in half, putting the staff information on its own page.
- Left to modify: Photos needs to have a main page with photos to characterized the weekend, and then links to annual photo pages.
- And if I can figure it out, turning it into a responsive web site!
- 10/17/2016: In preparation for adding in 2017 information I created an archival section of the web site to include material from previous years. A 2016 archive was first on the list.
- 9/8/2016: I added the Star Hampshire News section on the Home Page. The 2016 Welcome Letter and the 2016 Program Schedule are now available; they're on the More Info page.
- 5/31/2016: I added in the 2006 slide show.
- 5/30/2016: I added a new Photos page, and slide shows for the 2009 and 2015 weekends.
- 5/25/2016: Added this page and also a link to a photo page I created with Adobe Spark Page. It was easy to create, but can't be hosted off of the Adobe Spark web site.
- Spring 2016: Basic site design. It's made with Adobe Muse in case anyone is interested.