Here is a record of modifications made to this web site.
- 1/30/18: I added a link to our Facebook page on this page, and to a couple videos on the Information page.
- 12/14/2017: I finished up the revisions to date for the 2018 web site and uploaded it. Further details will be added when available.
- 11/22/2017: The 2018 staff information was added to the web site.
- 9/2/2017: The 2017 Welcome Letter and weekend Program are online; go to the Information Page for PDf links.
- 3/31/2017: The menu item for registration wasn't working. I fixed it and improved the method of setting up the menus.
- 2/27/2017: The archival pages are in place back to 2014. I've eliminated the menu bar in favor of a menu button in the upper left corner which provides easy access to all pages on the web site.
- 2/17/2017: The Photo Page is done, and most of the rest of the site is done.
- 2/14/2017: It may not be obvious but I've done a lot of work on this web site over the last month or so. It is now a responsive web site: it attempts to adapt to the screen size. The advantage is that it should be much easier to use on phones and smaller tablets. The disadvantage is that the software (Adobe Muse) is still imperfect, and I am still learning to use the responsive features. So there will undoubtedly be a few screen sizes that contain awkward spacing between sections, and similar problems. If you find something that really doesn't work, feel free to email me.
- Late December 2016 & January 2017: I'm working on turning this into a responsive web site: one that updates to fit the screen size. This may result in a few awkward layouts, but overall it should look much better on most hone and tablet browsers and should look fine on most desktop screens.
- 12/11/16: The Staff Information page has been updated for 2017. I also added to and revised the 2016 Archival pages to make them work a bit more smoothly.
10/18/2016: I added an
About the Web Site
, including typography. Beginning to update to 2017.
section is largely set up. It links to the
page and includes a main page, and links to each annual page (for now, 2016). I decided to divide the annual archives in half, putting the staff information on its own page.
- Left to modify: Photos needs to have a main page with photos to characterized the weekend, and then links to annual photo pages.
- And if I can figure it out, turning it into a responsive web site!
- 10/17/2016: In preparation for adding in 2017 information I created an archival section of the web site to include material from previous years. A 2016 archive was first on the list.
- 9/8/2016: I added the Star Hampshire News section on the Home Page. The 2016 Welcome Letter and the 2016 Program Schedule are now available; they're on the More Info page.
- 5/31/2016: I added in the 2006 slide show.
- 5/30/2016: I added a new Photos page, and slide shows for the 2009 and 2015 weekends.
- 5/25/2016: Added this page and also a link to a photo page I created with Adobe Spark Page. It was easy to create, but can't be hosted off of the Adobe Spark web site.
- Spring 2016: Basic site design. It's made with Adobe Muse in case anyone is interested.